The Salal Foundation supports research and testing of innovative strategies to promote transparency, citizen engagement, and democracy. We maximize the effectiveness of our work by supporting organizations and leaders advancing innovative strategic solutions.
We deepen our impact by:
- Building strong relationships with change makers;
- Advancing the public’s understanding of complex issues;
- Addressing root causes;
- Learning and adapting as an organization;
- Working with strategic intent; and
- Leveraging our impact.
- Respect and acknowledge the contributions of others
- Attack root causes, promote social justice
- Support Innovation
- Learn from both success and failure
- Be authentic
Also see our process for additional info.
The Salal Foundation has three part-time staff:
- Will Horter, Executive Director
- Jeannette Gysbers, Administrative Director
- Aiden Abram, Technical Director